1. Seller – eMedical Vsi, comp. code 301004606, VAT LT100013813612, address Raudondvario pl. 168, LT-47172 Kaunas, Lithuania.
2. www.emedical.lt – e-shop located at www.emedical.lt
3. Buyer - 1) an active natural person, person who has reached the age of majority and whose capacity is not restricted by court order; 2) a minor between the ages of fourteen and eighteen who has the consent of his or her parents or guardians, except in cases where he or she is emancipated; 3) a legal person; 4) duly authorized representatives of all the above persons.
4. Account - Buyer's registration in this e-shop result, which creates an account that stores his personal data and order history.
5. Services - all services provided to the Buyer.
7. Password - a unique combination of letters and numbers created by the Buyer and known only to him, which is entered for the first time when registering in the e-shop and then to log in to the Account.
8. Browser - is a program for displaying web pages (web pages) on the web or personal computer.
9. "Personal data" means any information relating to a natural person, a data subject whose identity is known or can be established directly or indirectly by means of data such as a personal code, one or more personal, physical, physiological, economic, cultural or social characteristics.
10. Personal Data Controller - eMedical Vsi.
12. Administrator - this e-mail the person in charge of the store.
13. IP Address - A unique number, known as an Internet Protocol (IP) address, assigned to each computer connected to the Internet. Because these numbers are usually assigned by country blocks, an IP address can often be used to identify the country where your computer is connected to the Internet.
14. Rules - the valid “Rules for Purchase and Sale of Goods in the Online Store” have been approved.
15. "Direct marketing" means activities aimed at offering goods and services to individuals and / or seeking their opinion on goods or services offered by post, telephone or other means.
II. GENERAL PROVISIONS
20. The Buyer may perform the actions of the purchase at www.emedical.lt by registering with www.emedical.lt, as well as without registering. The Buyer who has not registered is required to provide the following Personal data - name, surname, telephone number, e-mail, postal address, delivery address. The Buyer is responsible for providing his Personal Data.
21. Persons wishing to register at www.emedical.lt must provide their e-mail address and invented Password. An Account is created during registration. In the account, the Buyer enters his own data - name, surname, gender, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, therefore he is solely responsible for the accuracy of this data. The buyer may at any time:
21.1. To correct and / or fill in the Personal Data in the Account. The Buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the corrected and / or supplemented data;
21.2. Delete / delete all my data by logging in to your account and clicking the "Delete all my data" button.
21.3. download all your data by logging in to your account and clicking the "Download all my data" button.
III. PROCEDURES FOR STORAGE AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
22. The Buyer agrees that his name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address www.emedical.lt will be processed for the purposes of activity analysis. Accordingly, www.emedical.lt gives the Buyer the right to express his consent or disagreement when registering on www.emedical.lt or placing an order, so that his name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address www.emedical.lt are also processed for direct marketing purposes.
23. The Seller confirms that the Personal Data provided by the Buyer will be processed only in order to properly provide the Buyers with the services provided in the e-shop www.emedical.lt (including the right to participate in promotions, projects). The Seller also confirms that the Personal Data provided by the Buyer will be processed for the purposes of the Seller's activity analysis and Direct Marketing, if the Buyer gives and does not revoke such consent. The retention period for Personal Data to be used for Direct Marketing purposes shall be three calendar years from the date of submission of such data.
24. The Seller undertakes not to disclose the Buyer's Personal Data to third parties, except in the following cases:
24.1. If there is the Buyer's consent to the disclosure of Personal Data;
24.2. when executing an order or providing other services - to the Seller's partners providing delivery of goods or other services ordered by the Buyer;
24.3. For the purposes of direct marketing - the Seller's partners, www.emedical.lt having taken care of the written obligations of the Seller's partners to comply with the provisions of the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania;
24.4. Law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania;
24.5. If it is necessary to prevent or investigate criminal offenses.
25. The buyer has the following rights:
25.1. log in to your account to download all your data by clicking the "Download all my data" button;
25.2. by submitting a request to the Seller to receive information in writing from which sources and what his / her Personal Data was collected, for what purpose they are processed, to which data recipients they are provided and have been provided at least during the last 1 (one) year. The information is provided to the Buyer at the e-mail address specified by him;
25.3. Log in to your account to delete all your data by clicking the "Delete all my data" button.
25.5. Both by expressing his or her disagreement immediately and by submitting a subsequent notice of disagreement with the processing of his / her Personal Data for the purposes of Direct Marketing.
26. During the collection of the Goods, the Buyer's identity document submitted to the Seller, an employee of the joint-stock company Lietuvos pastas (Lithuanian post), an employee of the courier service or an employee of the Goods Collection Center and the Buyer's data contained therein shall be used only for proper identification.
30. The Seller shall ensure, with the help of internal organizational and technical measures, that the Personal Data provided by the Buyer www.emedical.lt is protected from any illegal actions: illegal alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Data, identity theft, fraud and the level of Personal Data protection. Requirements of the legal acts of the Republic.
31. Personal data is protected against unauthorized use and alteration. All Buyers' Passwords are encrypted, servers related to Personal Data can be accessed only by persons authorized by the Personal Data Controller and only through a secure certificate, as well as all pages of www.emedical.lt that require the entry of Personal Data are executed via https: // protocol.
32. The Buyer undertakes and must store the password and login name of the login to www.emedical.lt, as well as other data. The Buyer undertakes and must not disclose Personal Data to other third parties either about himself or about third parties, if such Personal Data of third parties was available to him, and immediately inform the Seller about visible violations.
33. The Buyer agrees in advance that the Seller has the right to store his Personal Data on the server to the extent necessary according to the peculiarities of the activities performed on www.emedical.lt, if the data provided by the Buyer was (i) used for illegal activity or (ii) suspected, that identity theft or other breach has occurred or has been or will be investigated by the relevant law enforcement authorities, (iii) if Seller has received complaints about the relevant Buyer, or if Seller has noticed breaches of the Rules by the relevant Buyer, or (iv) other lawful for the purposes of storing Personal Data. These data shall be destroyed upon lawful instructions from law enforcement or other authorized authorities.
34. When administering www.emedical.lt and diagnosing possible disturbances, the Administrator may use the IP addresses of the Buyers.
IV. CORRECTION, ADDITION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
36. The consent to collect, manage, process and store the Buyer's Personal Data is valid only in advance.
37. If the Buyer after getting acquainted with his / her Personal Data establishes that the Personal Data has been collected or obtained from illegal sources, or that the Personal Data is processed for purposes other than those for which it is provided, the Buyer has the right to apply to www.emedical.lt the processing of such Personal Data. The Buyer, who uses www.emedical.lt without registering and has received a response from www.emedical.lt, in which he notices inaccuracies or errors in his Personal Data, has the right to demand that his Personal Data as soon as possible, but not later than within 5 (five) working days are clarified, adjusted. The Buyer, who uses www.emedical.lt after registering, corrects the Personal Data by logging in to his Account. www.emedical.lt has the right to correct, supplement, delete Personal Data or suspend the processing of Personal Data only after identifying the identity of the Buyer who applied.
38. If www.emedical.lt doubts the correctness of the Personal Data provided by the Buyer, it may suspend the processing of the Personal Data of these Buyers, check and correct these data. Such Personal Data is used only to verify their accuracy.
39. In exercising the above rights, the Buyer may apply to www.emedical.lt at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
V. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Another type of cookie is used to collect information to calculate traffic (collect statistical information), provide content that is relevant to the Buyers' interests and save the visit history.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS