We offer our customers flexible conditions for returning quality unused products within 30 days.
What goods can be returned?
The goods are considered to be of good quality if the goods have not expired, the consistency or other essential characteristics of the goods have not changed, the goods are not mechanically damaged, their packaging is damaged or other goods are not quality deficiencies.
In order to return the goods, the Buyer must, in accordance with the rules and valid legal acts of the Online Store www.emedical.lt, withdraw from the contract of purchase and sale of goods:
- not later than within 30 (thirty) days from the day of delivery of the goods to the Buyer to inform the Seller about the withdrawal from the contract to his e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, filling in the withdrawal form;
- not later than within 14 (thirty) days from the day of informing the Seller about the withdrawal from the contract, as provided for in the rules of www.emedical.lt 7.3.1. to hand over the goods to the Seller together with the goods purchase document (purchase receipt and / or VAT invoice) and other related documents (for example, warranty service book), if applicable, in the manner provided for in Clause 7 of the Rules of the Online Store www.emedical.lt.
Returned or exchanged quality goods must be undamaged, have not lost their commercial appearance (labels have not been removed and damaged, protective films have not been torn off, etc.) and must not be used. The product must be returned in the original packaging, the same set as received by the Buyer, be sure to provide the product purchase document, warranty card (if issued), instructions for use and other accessories of the product. If the product is not complete, is damaged, untidy or is not properly packaged, the Seller has the right not to accept the product, not to change it and not return the money paid by the Buyer for the product.
The buyer is not entitled to return the following goods:
- medicinal products if the factory package has been opened;
- foodstuffs, including food supplements if the factory packaging has been opened;
- the quality of the goods used by the Buyer, damaged them, damaged their packaging or other actions taken by the Buyer, the goods lost their appearance, as well as not all complete goods (for example, lost specific parts, no instructions for use or warranty book, if issued, and etc.);
- other goods that the Seller has the right to refuse to accept in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Where to return the goods?
If you have picked up the goods from the post office, at the pick-up point or the goods have been delivered to you by courier, they can be returned to the pick-up point or sent to the seller at the agreed address.
How to return the goods?
When returning the goods purchased in the online store www.emedical.lt, we will ask you to fill in the request to withdraw from the contract of purchase and sale of goods and send it to the e-mail address email@example.com no later than within 30 days from the date of delivery (collection). please indicate the reason for the return.
When returning the goods purchased in the online store www.emedical.lt, we will ask you to fill in the request to withdraw from the purchase and sale agreement in a free form and send it to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than within 30 days from the date of delivery (collection). please select the heading "Returns", indicate in the letter the reason for return, order number, date of purchase, name, surname, product name. Attach available purchase documents. Send refund information.
After confirmation of the request, no later than within 14 days, please return the goods in an agreed manner.
How will the paid money be returned?
the amount paid for the goods shall be returned within 14 days from the date of return of the goods to the bank account specified by the customer.
If the purchased goods have been paid for via the electronic banking system or by advance bank transfer, the amount paid for the goods shall be returned to the payer's bank account within 14 days from the day of return of the goods.